As we are approaching the end of the first month in the new year, it puts us in a position of being much closer to spring. In the end that is important because it means we are much closer to swim season. As a swimming pool owner, this is important because if you don’t already have a swimming pool and repair company taking care of your swimming pool, now is the time to start searching and interviewing companies. At Clark County Pool & Lawn we want to be the first company you think about hiring and we hope this blog post helps you make that right decision. We proudly service the Las Vegas and Henderson area!
First and foremost, is our “Commitment To Honesty” policy, where you can rest assured that we will never attempt to oversell any product or service and will never suggest unnecessary swimming pool repair work. We will thoroughly explain any proposed repair work that is needed and always give an estimate of the repair for authorization prior to beginning any repair. Our goal is to create lasting relationships with our customers by offering the finest personal service in the industry. We continue to achieve this with our reliability, honesty, and unique level of customer service.
Next, we have over 50 years of experience servicing the Las Vegas community and are dedicated to exceeding your needs and expectations.
Below are highlights of our company history:
- We are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Our staff are fully qualified and trustworthy
- We specialize in residential pool repair and service
- Family owned and operated since 1967
With a staff that is dedicated to your satisfaction, we are committed to making sure your swimming pool is ready to swim in all year round. On a weekly basis, you can expect the following:
- Net entire pool and spa
- Vacuum pool and spa
- Brush walls and tile
- Inspect equipment for leaks
- Empty, pump, pool vac baskets, and skimmer
- Backwashing as needed (additional charge for earth)
- Cartridge filter cleaning as needed (at an additional charge)
- Informed of low water issues
- Sign and date time card
- Weekly water balancing
If you are in the market for hiring a weekly service and repair company for your residential swimming pool we suggest asking the following questions to make sure you are getting the quality you paid for:
- How long the company has been in service
- What reviews are available for you to look at
- Check the BBB on their current status
- Ask the company if there are current customers you can call
- Ask the company if you will have the same service tech each week
- Ask the company if there are any hidden fees. (make sure you get everything in writing)
To ensure 365-day use of your Las Vegas pool or in-ground spa, it is vital to establish a regular or weekly pool maintenance and cleanup plan. Our trusted team at Clark County Pool & Lawn can provide you with a plan that best suits your needs. We proudly offer a dual plan of weekly cleaning and chemical balancing, or chemical only service. Whichever plan you choose, you are helping to prevent your pool from developing the most common pool problems.