For those of us that live on the west coast, especially here in Las Vegas, we’ve once again had one of our warmest winters ever. Now that it is April, many swimming pool owners begin thinking about relaxing dips in the pool, hosting barbecues and pool parties, and of course warmer temperatures! One of the most popular questions that we get asked now is, “Should I start doing something with my swimming pool to get prepared for swim season?” The answer to that question is yes and on the west coast, it’s not too big of a hassle because it’s not necessary to winterize our pools. That’s why we’ve decided to write this blog post, to give you an idea of what needs to be done to get your pool ready and how easy it is to do it!
First and foremost, we recommend hiring a reputable swimming pool company (Clark County Pool & Lawn) to come in and do a thorough inspection of the swimming pool. It should include the following steps:
- Checking the swimming pool for leaks (this is big because leaks cause larger water bills and it is a waste of water)
- Checking all the equipment and plumbing for leaks (even minor leaks can cause problems later on)
- Making sure all filters, pumps, and motors are working correctly
- Checking water chemistry for optimal chlorine, pH, Calcium Hardness, and phosphate levels
- Looking into hiring a swimming pool company that can service your pool weekly so you can enjoy swimming in it without any hassles.
- Increasing your filter run times and chlorine usage if necessary!
Clark County Pool & Lawn prides itself on providing all the services you would need to maintain a perfect pool. We feel confident that whenever there is a problem we will always have the answer. We strive to have the best customer service and the lowest and most competitive prices for repairs.
Our goal at Clark County Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. is to create lasting relationships with our customers by offering the finest personal service in the industry. We continue to achieve this with our reliability, honesty, and unique level of customer service. When you contact us, our office personnel can discuss our services in greater detail. We are ready to exceed your expectations and cater to your every pool need, so call us today at 702.362.8295 for a free estimate!