Commercial Pool Service In Las Vegas
Many people don’t know this but Clark County Pool & Lawn does have the ability to take care of your commercial needs. Our sister company City Wide Pool Service has been taking care of commercial pools since 1995!
Keeping your pool clean and ready to swim in should always be the primary goal for any commercial swimming pool property owner/manager. The biggest key in all of this is realizing that anytime you have a large number of bathers you must be prepared for any and all issues with water quality and water emergencies. At Clark County Pool & Lawn, we specialize in taking care of commercial swimming pools and we want this blog post to inform you of why we are the smartest choice for you when looking for a reputable company to take care of your pool and guests.
Due to the number of swimmers, you’re going to need to research and do your own due diligence when hiring a company to take care of your commercial property. It isn’t always the easiest to find but we want to earn your trust and our guaranteed 7-step service process will always make sure you get exactly what you are paying for. It includes the following:
- Clean Tile: Clean tiles of all oil and debris
- Skim Pool: Skim all leaves, pine needles, and debris from the top of the pool.
- Vacuum Pool: Vacuum all dirt and debris from the bottom of the pool.
- Brush Pool: Brush the dirt from the walls of the pool.
- Empty Baskets: Empty all debris from the skimmer baskets and the strainer pot baskets.
- Backwash filters: Backwash the filter to lower pressure and remove dirt from the filters, assuring good working order of the heaters.
- Add proper Chemicals: Add proper amounts of chemicals to balance the water keeping it clear and free from bacteria.
Most importantly, our service technicians will check to see that your pool equipment is in proper running condition. If any problems are detected, your staff will be notified immediately. This means less expense and headaches when it comes to maintaining your pools and spas.
Clark County Pool & Lawn’s commercial monthly pool service covers the Las Vegas and Henderson areas and includes the cost of service, as well as all of the additional costs that would normally occur as the result of standard pool upkeep (filter cleaning/backwash, chemicals, conditioning, etc). In addition, there are no hidden costs that will arise aside from unexpected repairs that are unfortunately out of our control.
If you are interested in learning more about this service and how we can help you, please contact us today and we will do our best to answer all your questions.