Weekly Pool Service and Maintenance in Las Vegas
When it comes to taking care of your residential swimming pool in Las Vegas, Clark County Pool & Lawn has got you covered. We have been offering weekly pool service for more than 35 years and we want to be the company you think of when you want to maintain your pool and keep your pool clean. With that said, we wanted to share a step-by-step guide on how to take care of your pool.
- The first thing you will want to do when you show up at a pool is to check the water chemistry. We recommend using Taylor Test Kits for accuracy. You should regularly check, chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity, Cyanuric Acid, phosphates, and Calcium Hardness. At a minimum, chlorine, Free Chlorine, pH, and Total Alkalinity should always be checked.
- Next, you will want to brush the steps, benches, and interior finish of the swimming pool. Along with that, you will also want to brush the water tile line. This breaks up dirt and debris in preparation for skimming.
- If you didn’t guess it already, you should next skim the entire pool
- Empty skimmer basket and pump basket
- At the completion of these steps, you will next want to turn on the equipment and check for leaks and backwashing if necessary.
- After all of this is complete, you will want to adjust the water chemistry and leave the filter running for a minimum of 30 minutes to properly circulate the addition of any chemicals you added.
Cleaning A Swimming Pool
Maintaining a swimming pool should occur weekly especially in the summertime in Las Vegas. In the end, taking care of a pool isn’t hard but it is vital to prevent algae growth and other issues. Monitoring water chemistry and filtration equipment are also vital to make sure your pool is ready to swim in at all times. At Clark County Pool & Lawn we offer a variety of services to help you. Please contact us today to learn more. Our sister company City Wide Pool Service specializes in commercial swimming pools which allows us to service all your needs.