Heating options for your swimming pool…..
With Halloween come and gone, it’s time to start thinking about winter time and swimming pools. It seems like just yesterday we were talking about how to prep your swimming pool for swim season but that is now behind us and if you want to prolong your swim season, installing a heater should be done as soon as possible.
There are a variety of heating options out there today, but we will always recommend those based on energy efficiency to help save you money. This will be the first part of several blog posts to inform you on making the best decision for your residential swimming pool. The first heater we would like to discuss is the MasterTemp® Heaters because they offer all the efficiency, convenience, ease of use, and reliability features that you would want in a pool heater, plus a lot more. It’s as easy to use as your home heating system, plus user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring simple. The compact design and super-quiet operation won’t intrude on your poolside relaxation time.
An Eco Select™ Brand Product: MasterTemp® Heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites amongst many home buyers.
The following are features of this heater:
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- It runs quietly to prevent unnecessary noise during your swimming or relaxation in the pool
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
- Relatively small and can fit in existing filtration equipment areas
- Competitive pricing
There are numerous different heaters that are out there but this is one of our favorites. The price is extremely reasonable and most importantly we love the eco-friendly features.The heater is also available in liquid propane or natural gas. If you should have any questions about this heater or other ones please contact us today.
In future posts we will be discussing other heating options to help you with other options you might be looking for. Remember, before you buy a heater let us know how we can support you in buying the best one for your needs!
ABOUT CLARK COUNTY POOL & LAWN
Residential pools and in-ground spas offer year-round fun, excitement, and enjoyment. To ensure your pool is ready for use, let our team at Clark County Pool & Lawn Service, Inc. inspect and repair your pool equipment and heater. We are committed to honesty and will never suggest you purchase new equipment unless it is an absolute necessity for your Las Vegas pool.
The following represents a sample of the pool equipment we service:
- Chlorinator repair and replacement
- Chlorinated pool system repair and replacement
- Heater repair and replacement
- Pool and spa light repair
- Drains, acid washes, and bead blasting
- Filter repair and replacement
- Pool pump and motor repair